We at Spectra 360 are your answer for both long-term and short-term truck driver staffing. We know the difficulties you have to face when trying to find quality, qualified drivers, as well as ensuring they stay compliant with DOT regulations and match the needs of your company’s ever fluctuating business volume. We have solutions to many challenges through our reliable, consistent and unrelenting focus on excellent client service.
We Find The Best Drivers
The same old challenge is still around; having too many truck driving jobs with too few drivers to fill them. Experts have already predicted a 10-year long shortfall of drivers with no end in sight.
So what does Spectra 360 do consistently to supply the best qualified drivers to meet current demands? We approach it from our sound understanding of both sides of the equation:
- We treat our drivers like human beings and not commodities. We offer them a positive employment experience, so they see the value and want to be a part of it.
- By matching motivated drivers with the needs of our clients, we attract a much broader range of job postings that drivers want. That, in turn, draws in even more safe, hard-working and qualified drivers.
We create and build a spiral of success to benefit both clients and drivers alike.
Rigorous Screening & Recruitment Standards
When any of our drivers step into a vehicle of yours, you can be confident that they have been fully screened and qualified. We understand that your business depends on that, and ours does too.
We have a ‘Best in Class’ screening process for drivers. It is a 10-step process that is systematically repeated hundreds and thousands of times each year. Our operations and recruiting staff have been specially trained for holding interviews and screenings, and to process the potential drivers based on the most up to date Safety, Accountability (CSA), and DOT & Compliance regulations and standards.
To ensure we are continually providing only the top-class professional CDL drivers, this is what we do:
- Exceed the ‘Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations’.
- Maintain Complete files for each driver’s DOT Driver qualifications.
- Enrollment in the pull notice program
- Enforce very strict experience requirements in all driver categories.
- Pre-screening behavioral testing for each driver.
- County by County criminal background checks for each driver.
- Enroll each driver into drug awareness programs giving them alcohol and drug education, awareness and random testing
Services That Meet Your Needs
We make it a point to work closely alongside our clients when matching drivers to their needs, whatever they may be – part-time, full-time, short-term, or long-term, we have solutions to match.
- Just-in-Time: We can provide you with drivers ‘as needed’ via our National Branch Network.
- Placement: We are able to provide you with long-term drivers for augmenting your existing driver tally or for an alternative workforce.
- Managed Services: We deliver complete turn-key driver services to your doorstep, supported by a motivated, client-specific infrastructure.
- Specialized Services: We can also provide you with specialized selection, compliance, and recruiting services, all designed to support whatever your specific workplace requirements are.
How we Hire Drivers
We screen, recruit, hire, and then place professional drivers at locations all across North America. Anytime you’re in need of responsible, safe, and experienced CDL drivers, our team holds the right solution for you.
At Spectra 360, we will lower your compliance and employment risks by providing you with certified and experienced CDL drivers. You can utilize them for both fully outsourced driving needs and flexible staffing needs.
Our drivers go through careful screening so you can be confident they are safe and qualified. They will be an asset to your commercial fleet. Aside from the rigorous application, we have a 5-step process for hiring that includes the following:
- A Formal Application
- New Hire Paperwork
- In-Person or Phone Interview
- Verification and Screening (background checks, drug screening, employment, etc.)
- Online Pre-screening