Dear Spectra360 Employee,
In response to the CDC recommendation, you are now required to wear an appropriate face covering when present in the workplace.
Our main goal is to exceed all health expert recommendations, to protect the health and safety of our employees and colleagues. If any employee fails to wear a proper face covering, you may be sent home at your supervisor’s discretion.
Click the following text to read the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention’s instructions on how to make your face mask at home, or the fact sheet on what to do if you are sick.
Please note that face-covering should:
- Fit securely but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabrics
- Allow for breathing without restriction
- Be able to be machine washed and dried without damage or change to the shape
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Spectra360 recruiter for more information.
Please stay safe!
CEO & President